The Quisisana Nursing Home and Polyclinic is obliged to request explicit consent to the processing of the personal and sensitive data of each patient on the basis of current privacy legislation. This information will be stored and processed within the limits strictly necessary for the provision of health services and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The treatment will be based on the principles of minimization, proportionality, correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the privacy and rights of the interested party.
The Quisisana Srl Nursing Home - Accredited Private Hospital - based in Viale Cavour, 128, Ferrara (firstname.lastname@example.org) - has as Data Protection Officer Mr. Alessandra Palma, with address at the Quisisana Nursing Home, e-mail: email@example.com
The data collected and processed, subject to communication of this information and acquisition of the relative consent, may concern the following categories:
- personal data (name, surname, sex, date and place of birth, address, telephone numbers, tax data, etc)
- data suitable for revealing your current state of health (pathologies, diagnosis, clinical tests, therapeutic treatments, etc.)
- data suitable for revealing the state of disability
- data relating to the use of particular prosthetic aids
- data suitable for revealing infectious and diffusive diseases
- data relating to epidemiological investigations
- data suitable for disclosing sexual life
- data suitable for revealing seropositivity
- data suitable for disclosing full-blown AIDS
- data suitable for disclosing mental illness
- in relation to the "progetto Sole", the data relating to hospitalization, both personal and sensitive, in the manner and for the purposes established by the aforementioned project
- with regard to the video surveillance system, active for the protection of assets, personal data, including images, using manual (eg paper), IT and telematic tools, according to logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any case with tools capable of guaranteeing security and confidentiality. The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to ascertain the facts.
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the personal computers used by the users of the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Data provided by the user
These are data entered voluntarily by the user in the appropriate fields provided on this site: name and surname, residence, email address, telephone or mobile number.