The Quisisana Accredited Private Hospital’s medical staff are highly trained to offer medical care of the highest quality, whilst always keeping up-to-date in their own fields of scientific research.
These research activities represent a significant contribution to the national and international scientific community, ensuring that Quisisana only uses the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.All the publications (articles, conference publications and monographs) produced by the Hospital’s healthcare personnel can be found in this section.
View complete archive
- EQUALITY PROJECT, THE FOURTH MAGAZINE
- EQUALITY PROJECT, THE THIRD MAGAZINE
- EQUALITY PROJECT, THE SECOND MAGAZINE
- PROJECT EQUALITY, THE FIRST MAGAZINE
- NEW PUBLICATION BY DR. ALBONI P. AND ALBONI M.
- VITAMIN D STATUS IN THALASSEMIA MAJOR: AN UPDATE
- HIGH PREVALENCE OF CENTRAL HYPOTHYROIDISM IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH β-THALASSEMIA MAJOR
- NEW SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION BY DR. ALBONI
- KLINEFELTER SYNDROME AND CANCER: FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD
- NEW ARTICLE PROF. ALBONI ON THE ITALIAN CARDIOLOGY JOURNAL