In recent years, the Accredited Private Hospital has been equipped with a computer system for administrative management, computerised patient management and partially computerised medical records. This has streamlined the invoicing process and facilitated the collection and processing of data for the implementation of quality controls.
In 2006, Quisisana was awarded UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 certification for the following products and services:
– design and implementation of inpatient diagnostic and healthcare services in the field of general internal medicine for acute, post-acute and geriatric patients,
– implementation of outpatient diagnostic and healthcare services for cardiology, endocrinology and diagnostic imaging,
– in 2007, the Hospital’s certification for outpatient digestive endoscopy was extended,
– in 2008, the Hospital’s certification for the “design and implementation of inpatient diagnosis and healthcare for patients in a persistent vegetative state” was extended,
– in 2009, the Hospital renewed the validity of its UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification,
– in 2015, the Hospital renewed the validity of its UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.